Product Design & Development Support
Our engineering team uses Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) techniques that serve as a guide in the development process between Vista and our customers. APQP specifies five phases:
Scope - Product Design & Development - Process Design & Development - Product & Process Validation and Feedback Assessment & Corrective Action.
These five topics cover aspects such as: design robustness, design testing and specification compliance, production process design, quality inspection standards, process capability, production capacity, product packaging, and product testing.
Design Review is an essential part of product design and development and Vista uses a multi-step design review process to assure that all aspects of the project have been fully covered such as:
- Project Scope
- Product specifications and performance
- Product manufacturability
- Product improvement changes
- Testing requirements - general or custom
- Technical hurdles
- Regulatory testing: agency & timeline
- Requirements for development release - manuals, testing & manufacturing procedures
- Packaging requirements
Our new product introduction services include:
- Product improvement recommendations
- Custom packaging designs
- Prototyping capabilities - 3D printing
- Industrial / Process engineering
- Assist in codes certifications
- Custom quality testing
Whether your project is new product development or an enhancement of a current design, our engineering team can offer support tailored to your project's requirements.